Monday, March 1, 2010

Monthly Menu Plan

I have been terrible lately! It has been very easy to blow off a homemade dinner in favor of take out. My DH is traveling at least twice a month now, and also being pregnant has been an easy excuse! I am making a plan for the whole month. I will be doubling all the recipes if possible to freeze for later on.
I made a large shopping trip last week and one today, and with the exception of fresh produce and dairy items, I hope to have all that I need in my pantry and freezer.

Chicken Sate Lettuce wraps-doubling peanut sauce
Chicken smashed potato pie
Orange Rosemary Chicken-making double batch
Thai Beef Salad-doubling the dressing and using the extra veggies in Greek Salad
Spicy Beef with couscous
Greek Salad-double dressing
Calzones- making several batches of these to freeze
Speedy Paella-need chorizo and shrimp
Peach Pork Chops-making double
Pesto Salmon with lemon orzo-making large batch of pesto and will freeze in small servings
Sesame Shrimp with Asparagus- may sub broccoli, making double shrimp for spring rolls
Spring rolls
Greek pasta with shrimp
Bowtie salmon with peas
Pasta carbonara
Pasta primavera- I wing this one and add leftover veggies from fridge
Pesto ravioli-making double
Sesame noodles-use leftover veggies
Lo Mein with tofu and veggie- use leftover veggies and thin spaghetti from pantry
Buffalo chicken salad with blue cheese dressing- using Franks red hot sauce and dressing from pantry

With these meals and the others that I all ready have prepared this should be enough for the month!
(No corned beef and cabbage for us, ick!)

No comments: