Monday, November 2, 2009

Menu plan monday

I am finally posted another menu plan. I have been so sick with the flu and other things that I took two weeks off from planning. We have been surviving on pantry items and meals that I had frozen all ready, along with a few meals that friends brought in.

Breakfasts
ham and cheese omelets
waffles
eggs and toasts
turkey sausage wraps
cereal and fruit
smoothies

Lunches
homemade mac and cheese (from freezer)
chicken nuggets
chicken pasta
pb & j
quesadillas
deli sandwiches

Dinners
Chicken tetrazinni
Beef and Barley soup
Sloppy Joes and homemade chips
Enchiladas
Chicken gravy and rice
Ziti bake
Leftovers

I am trying to clean out our freezer in preparation for our trip out of the country next month. Seattle does not have a good track record for good weather in December and the last three years we have lost power for more than a few days at a time. I don't want to come home to a freezer of rotten food!

No comments: