Thursday, January 15, 2009

Run, Don't Walk!

Hurry over to your JC Penney and Target stores for some great clearance deals!
I scored 25 peices of clothing for $122.oo. My little guy has a whole new wardrobe for next fall. I filled in some peices that my girls needed for this year too. And picked up some darling onesies for my 1 day old niece!!!

My Target had 2 full aisles for clearance toys as well as several end caps. Most of the toys were at least 50% off with many all ready 75% off. I have the Easter Bunny covered all ready! Also check in the cosmetic aisle for clearance bath and toy sets. These are great for the birthday/ toy closet I like to keep stocked!

2 comments:

Puanani said...

I am so glad to have stumbled upon your blog on pinchingpennies.com! So many of my friends are couponing pros in Utah, and I've been trying to figure out if people do it as much here in WA! Love reading through your blog, I have lots of great ideas for dinner now :) - what a great resource! Thanks!
-Puanani
edentaimane.blogspot.com

More Jingle in my Jeans said...

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know if you have any questions.

J